Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Going CRAZY!

I am dancing the very big happy dance! My door quilt "Faith Alone" has been selected as a semi-finalist in Paducah this year. It still hasn't hit me as yet. Having a quilt hang in Paducah had been a dream of mine since starting quilting 30 years ago. To me, there's just something about the Paducah show. The mystique, the grandeur...I don't know...something. 
I'm sure I'll be all emotional when I see my quilt hanging among all the other world class quilts. And to see my name listed with all the other AMAZING quilters is quite a rush.  
That's all for now. Now to get back to work on my NEXT show quilt!
Until next time...May tension only come from your sewing machine!


 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your quilt acceptance and your new blog.

    Ann Fahl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is such a beauuuutiful quilt! And congratulations on starting a blog, very nice! I am new to blogging too. Best wishes for your projects.
    Cathy at thehappygreenfrog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you teach at quilt guilds? Please contact me at mlgerek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete